Now that Carly Pearce and Michael Ray are done after eight months of marriage, a website wanted to figure out where that ranked among the shortest marriages in country music history.
Turns out, it's the ninth shortest among the ones they listed . . . although they were very generous with what counted as "country."
Here are the 11 shortest marriages in country music:
1. Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts: 639 Days, which is less than two years.
2. George Jones and Dorothy Bonvillion: Less Than 1 Year
2. Carly Pearce and Michael Ray: 282 Days
4. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: 239 Days
5. Gary Allan and Danette Day: 190 Days, roughly.